Family

Family

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Totally Rockin' HAIR

So I have been playing with Kynzee's hair a lot to see what it will do. Spencer likes to take pictures of the things he really likes and I think it is fun too. I am so glad we got the new camera. Seems to be a lot of fun for Spencer and I reap the benefits. Anyway the other pictures are me cutting Luke's hair...you won't believe the curls that kid gets if I don't cut it soon enough. Anyway enjoy our hair DO's I don't have pictures of the DON'TS.
MaKynzee with CUTE piggy tails and a zig zag part! Too CUTE!
Now this is Daddy's favorite. It is just braids crossed but it sure looked FUNtastic.
Cutting Luke's hair. He always acts like I am chopping his head off not the hair. But I promise I and very gentle. Haven't cut him...yet. :0)
The finished masterpiece! WOW I have super cute kiddos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad you don't live next door so that you could do my girls hair everyday. I am excited that you are coming next. Thanks for all the help.

Unknown said...

next week. Sorry I forgot the week part.

Pancake said...

Great JOB Brandee!!!! Super Cute braids!!!!