Family

Family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MaKynzee's 2nd "St Patty's" Birthday

All right so my baby is 2! I am having a panic attack but it was a picture perfect day for our little lady. She first woke me up in twilight hours I think to carry on the tradition I have with my parents, so she was awake and in bed with me at her birth time 3:09am. (Mom- I guess everything really does come back to bite me on the bum!) Anyway she woke up later at a decent hour and we had "Birthday Pancakes." Now this is a tradition I started where I make a pancake the age you are and the kids like it so far and so does Spencer. Anyway after breakfast, we got into our GREEN birthday outfit and went to the local indoor play place and arcade. We had a blast, Kynzee was hesitant at first but then she was off. After that we did some shopping and came home to have spaghetti casserole. Spaghetti is MaKynzee's favorite! Then we had cake and opened presents. We were glad that our dear friend Heidi came and GG and Earl came for cake. It was a perfect day, ENJOY our fun pictures there are lots!


MaKynzee showing us she is "2" with her b-day pancake! Do you like our table cloth? Totally St Patty's around here!




This is MaKynzee's favorite game. She likes to stomp on the red lights.




Lukas in his favorite part, the floor is like a trampoline and he just LOVED it. He never stopped laughing.



This is Spencer's favorite game. I don't know if it is because he can hit something or cause he always breaks the high score! Way to go Daddy!


Now I have always wanted to make my kids cakes but I never have time. Well we saw a cake like this and so we went and got a blank cake and I decorated it. I LOVE how it turned out and Spencer kept giving me compliments so I think he really liked it too.




Happy Birthday to YOU! I love the headband with little shamrock antenna goin' on. Like I said we go ALL St Patty's. Next year I am sure she will say NO but it was fun for 2 years!



So this is my baby girl all grown up! We got her some high heel dress up shoes and a little shawl. She LOVED the shoes and wouldn't take them off. Oh dear, I was laughing so hard at her little "Mrs. Grown Up" attitude with those shoes on and Spencer just kept shaking his head. I LOVE the shoes! Nice pose baby girl!


MaKynzee really is our LUCKY charm and we are so grateful for our little Kynzee's smile. We love you baby girl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!





4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday Kynzee! Cute pics! Give her loves from us! We were crazy busy today... sorry we didn't call!

MnM said...

looks like you had tons of fun! Happy Birthday MaKynzee!

Pancake said...

Happy Birthday! WOW looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

ashycam said...

Happy Birthday kynzee. You have really grown so much. It seems longer than a year since we saw you last. Wow. Looks like fun times at the Bagshaw's.