Family

Family

Monday, March 9, 2009

MaKynzee's First Shiner and Miracle

So MaKynzee was at the babysitters and Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. She fell off the couch and hit the corner of the arm. She has a great shiner and I think she just wanted to keep up with her Pa-pa Bowen.


Yep, all the pretty colors of the rainbow.



Modeling her eye, you can't see all the colors as well but DANG she is too cute.



My little miracle...I worked 3 of the last 4 days doesn't sound too bad until they are 12 hour shifts. Anyway I am tired and the house is a mess as always and I was complaining again (sorry Spencer) and a tiny miracle occurred. Lukas came over and started to do the dishes....He said, "I help Mom." Ah break my heart and kill me now...oh my little miracle boy. His smile is contagious and he just loves me and gives the best hugs and kisses! Love you bud!

No comments: