Family

Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wii FUNtastic

So as I blogged before we got a Wii for Valentine's (thanks Babe) and the family broke it in Feb 17 but I have had so much other stuff to blog and just forgot about this but it is so dang exciting I needed to catch you all up.
Here is MaKynzee trying out her golfing skills. I love her little bum! She would go "UH" for "power." She really liked it and did ok once she realized she had to push both buttons at once. GO Girl!
This is Lukas boxing. He thought it was "SO COOL, MOM!" Yeah we probably would never get him away but "take turns, PLEASE." I was surprised at how coordinated he is.
Spencer had the best form. He figured the thing out first and so he whooped my bum! He is so electronically inclined, so he had a large advantage but hey I could take him on the soccer field any day!
Me, another day after work. Sorry you get my scrubs again! Anyway I really had fun but it was kind of like boxing in the living room. We needed so much room to swing and kept knockin' each other, but no one got bruised, YEAH LOL!
Anyway we really like it and had so much fun when Christina and Arik came over and showed us Mii's. They are so much fun you can make little characters to look like you. We did the kids: Kira, MaKynzee, Lukas and Brookelyn. The kids had a BALL! Anyway we are having fun but haven't touched it this month too busy! Is that good or bad? Who knows!?!

2 comments:

TaMerra said...

My husband got us a Wii for Christmas and it is way fun. I don't play it that often just because I am not a video gamer, but Doug loves it. Aspen just plays with the remotes and the steering wheel, but one day she will figure it out.

brittna said...

man little kids are so good at those kinds of things - its crazy! and i love kynze's little bum shot! haha