Family

Family

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lukas' 1st Soccer Game

So I had to work but everyone tells me it was a BLAST to watch Lukas and Brookelyn go out and play some ball. Friday they had their first practice and Brookelyn kicked butt. Lukas was off in his own world doing who knows what. So I was worried but from the pictures I can tell that Lukas got into it.


The "Little Monsters" before the game.



Warming up.


Lukas always has his tongue out! Such a little concentrator.

There's that tongue again...go for the GOAL!


The cousins DOUBLE TEAM!!!

I was SO sad to miss the game but Luke had lots of other support. He had a BLAST! I am so glad that Brookelyn is on the same team cause we get to see the Jorgensen's every Friday and Saturday! HOORAY!

4 comments:

ashycam said...

What a little cutie. He is so darn sweet. He looks like he was having great fun. Miss you guys. Where are you living now? Are you still in ridge Crest.

The Ross Family said...

What a cute little athlete!! I think there is definitely Beckham potential.

Rose Ann and David said...

Great soccer form! Must be related to those Bowen Women! Can't wait to see you. 10 more days and counting. Love Ya!

Jackie said...

Looks like Lukas's 1st game was much better than Aiden's!