Family

Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catching UP!

So here are some random pictures that I have needded to blog but haven't....
This is Papa Bagshaw and the boys at Christmas time. For those that don't know that is Landon with Lukas. Landon is Spencer's sister, Amber's boy. They sure love their Papa. Papa is so nice to become a horse and beat up his back for them! Too cute.

Lukas has become quite the little helper at home. We love to let him help, he loves cooking! Here he is peeling the carrots for dinner! I'll be so sad the day he hates helping and stops asking me for help. Love you buddy!
I can't believe our baby girl turns 2 on Tuesday! All of you wear green for her ok, LOL. She is such a little mom here. She said that hippo needed some juice. I gave her my old purse and she just LOVES to carry it all around. I love to see her playing like this...so innocent and happy!

1 comment:

ashycam said...

adorable. They just grow up so fast.