Family

Family

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking Better?

I am getting really nervous. MaKynzee's 2 year pictures are scheduled for next Wednesday and her eye just keeps getting darker! Dang it I wish I knew that it would be gone...do I need to reschedule or heck my sister's Senior basketball photo was something to brag about (right Bow?) Let me hear what ya'll think....


She looks so sad! I asked her if she was ok and she said, "Mommy you hurt?" She is only concerned about everybody else.
Oh dang. We went to the Dr for her 2 year check up and found that she was in the 80-90% for wt and height and the Dr said you double the height to get how tall they will be. So we better start buying basketballs she is going to be 6 FEET!!!!! That is how tall Spencer is! Well Spencer says at least we can get money off her playing in the WNBA!!! I think her Grandpa Bowen would LOVE that!

3 comments:

MnM said...

It may be better by the pictures. (You can hope) If not, it'll make a great story one day. It does look painful though. Ouch.

Pancake said...

that looks so painful. So schedule an additional appointment a week after the wed one. If her eye looks good, take the pictures .. if not, go a week later!

6 feet!! WOW

Rose Ann and David said...

Don't worry about the eye. Do whatever you want with the pictures. Take them or wait it's what you want to have that matters. Looks like there might be some height in the family. Congrats! Glad to hear she growing so well. Love Ya! Mom