Family

Family

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Excitement

So my beautiful sister watched my kiddos this weekend (so we could clean the temple Friday night I'll blog later about that) and then we headed down there late Sat (cause I worked) and had a really GREAT time. Of course the Bowen side came out and we decked out in football style (which was all Bronco of course). Anyway we junk fooded (is that a word?) ourselves out and it was FABULOUS. The kids were so cute with the cake...Can I have football cake now? Poor Christina had to listen to that for 2 whole days. My favorite part was when the Fitzgerald guy made that great run and Christina and I were jumping up and down and screaming, it would have made our mom and dad proud!
The cutest kids in the WORLD with their "football cake" You can't see but it was like 8 inches tall and chocolate through and through (Sorry Mom Bagshaw you missed it but it is at our house if you want some :0) And bytheway MaKynzee grew out of her football Jersey we are not into making her feel left out we just need to hit up Mom Bowen for a new one...LOL.

Spencer enjoying his 7 layer dip and chips. See the football game...we WATCHED FOOTBALL. Amazing I know but it was a PARTY we just had to.

The older kids BEGGING for "football cake" They all look so good in their jerseys.


MaKynzee telling me exactly how she feels about another picture right now. But the cake face is dang cute!

Kira the cutest "little" Jorgensen. She likes her Aunt Brandee and I LOVE HER TOO. Her "cheese" for the camera is to die for. Got love the cheeks!

9 comments:

MAH said...

Looks like it was so much fun! That cake looks very good. But it could be because I am craving chocolate... yum yum.

Unknown said...

I am glad you came down. Last year I was yelling and screaming all by myself and everyone made fun of me. It was nice having someone else to cheer with.

Pancake said...

It is so wonderful that you guys can raise your kids together!

brittna said...

haha i love your kids! and he has found me - he just needs to come home and marry me- haha

Rose Ann and David said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What size is Kynzee now? She has a Birthday coming up. I'm glad you guys got to hang out together. Wish we could have been there. I miss you!!

Alicia said...

MMMMM I want some cake! Send some my way! Glad you had fun. You guys rock!

TaMerra said...

We dressed Aspen up in her Broncos outfit and our friends made fun of us. If you weren't so far away, I would come join your party next year.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

We are sorry we missed that chocolate covered face! Looks like you guys had fun!

-Brad & Megan P

poultonfam.com