Family

Family

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My MAD BBall Skills

So I have been trying really hard to make Women's basketball night. So tonight we went and I had NO idea that Spencer brought the camera but he did "more practice" he said. Well he got some fun shots and I guess I will show them so I can make my mommy and daddy proud (and of course the basketball Queen, Christina).


Look at my skills, this is right before I cut to the inside and well... lost the ball but hey it looks good there in color.



YES!! Look at that form (I think I should name it "Einstein" ie really smart person behind the ball but ain't nothin' else there) there really is no form at all but I am trying. I like the picture anyway and NO I didn't make it!



Now this next sequence I got my bum handed to me on a silver platter or maybe it was wood flooring but MAN it hurt!
AHHHHH! I could see the ball coming straight for the HEAD....



They got me and threw me to the floor, gives me new meaning to "double team" or "sandwich" :0)
Now these are the icing on the cake.. the shots that would make my Daddy (hope you see these) P-R-O-U-D.
I got a break away and dribbled all the way and SCORE! It was a lame lay up but I SCORED! Look at my form, Dad can you see! LOL.
My favorite! I was boxing out and GOT the rebound! I am only good for defense anyway! See dad, mom aren't you so proud! All YOU all can be proud too ya know, hehehehe.

6 comments:

Rose Ann and David said...

I love the facial expressions you are great. Of course were proud!

Love ya! Mom and DAD

amber schmidt said...

Love the commentary!!!

Pancake said...

Girl you got some skills! WORK IT!

Unknown said...

Nice job, I am jealous that you have a team to play on. Good work and nice rebounding, hustling, etc. Love ya!!! I am so proud of you.

Alicia said...

Wow Looking good on the court! Mo just got a ball or elbow or something in the face at his game. It cut his face and ruined the glasses. Glad to see you fair better!

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Hey ! Beautiful Bagshaw Babe ! boy do you look Super (: We ( meaning the whole nursery staff) have a new nickname for you ! can't wait to use it See Ya ! BBB

Nursery