Family

Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom, why are you melting?

Well I have been trying to exercises but it has been tough with my schedule around here but the kids sure enjoy it. When I am doing a wide stance they come and lay down in between my legs and smile and laugh up at me. Oh dang they are too cute but it makes me hold my squats pretty good cause I don't want to smash them with my elephant sized bum!




These are the kids in the extended arm position. They love to steal my weights!



And this is them flexing, ah dang they are cute!





Last but not least this is ME! You didn't think I would really post a picture of me working out did you? The sweat is defiantly NOT an exaggeration? Lukas asked me "Mom why are you melting?" Yep that's right I hope to be melting off more than sweat!

4 comments:

Rose Ann and David said...

Love the cartoon. The kids are way to cute. Keep up the good work. Love Ya!

The Ross Family said...

We'll have to work out together sometime!

Matt and Liz said...

i need to start working out. good for you!

Denae said...

Haha! my kids are always fascinated when I work out too. But when I sweat they just tell me I am gross.

Way to go!