Family

Family

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Valentines Celebrations (A Little Late I KNOW)

So when we were up in Rexburg it was actually Valentine's Day and we had a lot of fun with our friends. We went to Mo and Alicia's and played games! It was great we finally got to see our friends Katie and Steve that we miss so much! It turned out to be a great day!


Our friend Alicia has MAD cake skills and made this sweet cake for us all!



The "Crestwood 5 gang" (missing the Tufts :0( ) Playin' games!



All of our BABIES...we are almost taken over with all these crazy kids!!! AHHHHH! They are ALL really cute though! Lukas wouldn't take his finger off his nose just to be silly. Ah dang MY kid the problem, oh well I guess we all need a little spice right?



These are our friends the Hursts: Steve, Katie and son, Cameron. We were so glad to see them.
SO, I promised Lukas we would do our OWN Valentine cake...so here we are with my lame cake! But it was strawberry ummmmmm.
MaKynzee just barely reaches the counter! Me and my babies in the kitchen.
Ooooooo, time for sprinkles! Lukas really got into it!
Kynzee really wanted to lick the sprinkle cap and she kept getting frosting on the top of the bottle but hey I knew it would happen and she had FUN!
All in all Valentines was really good to us this year, got to spend it with friends and well I got a Wii with Wii Sport from Spencer! I about died. He usually forgets and just gets a card. I got him a computer game that he hasn't stopped playing but he both LOVE what cupid brought us.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm glad you think I have some MAD skills! Maybe those skills will actually turn out good one day!

Tabitha said...

So Jealous!! When we were in Idaho Falls then we worked too much (an had car issues) to be able to get together...and now that we just have one job and two cars, you are all closer but we live too far away and are too poor to travel more than one quick trip a year! And if we ever make it back to Idaho then chances are y'all will decide its time to move on...at least I have warm winters to help ease my pain...but there is a lot of jealousy over here when we hear of your fun get togethers! Any chance of a mass move to the Carolinas?