Family

Family

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gare Bear's Valentines Hockey Game

So we went to Rexburg for Garrett's ice hockey game. He made the competitive intramural BYU-I ice hockey teams. He was on team Spartans, #33. I was really impressed with his skills. He can do the twrilly, switch directions really fast thing. He had some HOT skating skills and even got some shots off. We all had lots of fun. Spencer had a blast taking pictures all 700+ of them. He enjoyed playing with his new camera but got some GREAT shots for us....



This is the "Yeah I'm sexy in my uniform" pose.




The FANS! Mo and Alicia Hemming and boys, Katie and Steve Hurst and son, Christina and Arik and girls and us came to cheer on the "Gare Bear"



Action...FINALLY! Get em Bear, get 'em!




I love this picture because it is Garrett vs the WHOLE other team!




Uh, oh he got slammed from behind but fought back and his team went on to score. Way to sacrifice the body!




Ahh and some pretty good skills!


We had a blast and Garrett's team ended up tying 4-4 (which is great considering the last time they lost to this team 8-1!) Garrett you were awesome and we are so proud of you. I LOVE YOU! Keep up the hard work but don't forget about those mission papers!

1 comment:

Rose Ann and David said...

Hey Brandee these are great pictures of the game Thanks for posting them. I wish I could have been there. Who would have known that Garrett would be a hockey player and have the skills.