Family

Family

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pony Tail and Curls

It finally happened! MaKynzee's hair is long enough for a pony tail! I loved her little curls so I took lots of pictures. Oh, dang I have cute kiddos.


Back view..you can tell I need her hair to be a tad bit longer but still CUTE!


I love the CURLS! I hope they stay forever!


I love the detail, you can see how sweet her little curls are.


This is the front view, she was playing with her boa and wouldn't get close enough for a picture.
Our sweet little lady.

3 comments:

Pancake said...

She is CUTE! Yeah for long hair!!

brittna said...

i love baby hair so much...and babies...haha we're facebook friends! ya!

MnM said...

Won't be too long and she'll be ready for this!
http://girlydohairstyles.blogspot.com/2009/01/heart-down-hair-style.html
She looks so cute.