Family

Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cast Decor and Hair Do

So I have been trying to find some time to get us all to decorate Lukas' cast but it wasn't until last night that I said "That's it, let's DRAW." Lukas loved the attention and picking out the right Lightning McQueen. He was such a good support.



Mommy drew McQueen and Sheriff on the cast cause that's what Lukas asked for. Mommy just got home from work so she is still in her scrubs :0)



Lukas adding his own signature touches!


MaKynzee adding her own touches, she wanted us to write on her leg next. It was cute. We couldn't get her to understand that we were writing on a cast NOT Luke's skin.


My babies being cute!


Today I got to braid Kynzee's hair in pigtails for the first time and she was such a good sport and of course I HAD to take pictures!


"Right mom, just take the picture"
Little Mrs. Sassy just after getting her hair done. For the most part she is soooo good for me when I do her hair. But her little photo shoot after was a different story.


I just can't believe how LONG her hair is now. You can only barely see the curls but she has LOTS of curls but when it dries it either goes under or out and today it went under. I LOVE HER HAIR. (Good thing I have a girl huh?)

5 comments:

Pancake said...

So the bowen curse continues (that of being injured)

You have such cute kids!

The Ferguson Family said...

That is such a sad story about all the doc visits to figure out something was wrong. When Kyle was 1 month old and sick the dr. told us there was nothing wrong, but we just knew something wasn't right. He ended up needing surgery. They say a mothers intuition is always right! Alawys trust your instincts. Hope he is healing well.

Taylor Family said...

Very cute Brandee! I'm glad I have a girl to do her hair too! Unfortunately, she HATES it!

Alicia said...

good job on the hair! At least lukas can enjoy the decorating on his leg. Sorry about the break

Jackie said...

Very impressed at the artwork! I love the braids too! Your such a good mom!