Family

Family

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cast Free and Chair Drama

Lukas is CAST FREE. We were so excited to go on Wednesday and get Luke's cast removed and have another xray that no longer showed a fracture (like the first 3 x-rays LOL :0)) and showed new bone growth. Luke had been asking for a few days for the cast to come off so he was REALLY excited. The Dr told me not to worry if he refused to walk BUT no one can stop a true BOWEN who is used to broken bones. He hopped off the table and walked out. He has a limp right now and the Dr said it is because his leg is stiff but we were happy to see him jumping yesterday!



No cast, can you see? Lukas has one sexy leg...I called it a dinosaur leg (scaly, dry and all) and he told everyone "want to see my dinosaur leg?" Oops guess I better watch what I say.



one word... VICTORY!
I love this picture, Lukas is so happy!


I wanted to take a picture for my scrapbooking with Lukas, his cast and a ruler to show him how small it was. It is a little less than a foot long, oh how small we start out.



Chair Drama

Now this is GREAT stuff. We had just finished dinner except MaKynzee, she is our little garbage disposal and so we had her in her chair. Well she wanted to get down cause we had all left her to indulge herself. All the sudden we hear a thud and crying. I was like, "Didn't we strap her in?" Yep we did...

She wasn't hurt just upset that she had a chair stuck to her RUMP. The thud was the chair hitting the table during her little descent. GOOD STUFF huh?


Freeing Kynzee of her attachment. I couldn't stop laughing and she was so distraught because we were grabbing the camera instead of her. LOL oh it was so funny...I hope you all can just reinact this in your mind. TOO GOOD!


I love this shot with MaKynzee but you can tell she was a little upset with us. It's okay Kynzee...WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

That's hillarious!!!

Matt and Liz said...

yay for being cast free and your little girl so CUTE! that is really funny about her chair situation!