Family

Family

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Makin' Time for Family

So we had a little quality family time the other night. I wanted to play with my babies. I just all of the sudden got this horrible feeling when I was carrying Kynzee...they are just growing so dang fast and I can't stop it. Soon they'll be hating kisses and tickles and mommy's bedtime stories. All right so I got all mushy and emotional who knows why...maybe it is because my little man is going to be in kindergarten next year or because Kynzee started looking so BIG but just take your little person or your loved one and give them extra TLC would ya? Someday they are going to say no or worse live 24 hours away!


We busted out the Play-Doh and had so much FUN!

Lukas making his snake!

MaKynzee just tearing the heck out of it! But we made it pretty in the end :0)


Our finished products. Kynzee and I turned her scraps to a Rose like Grandma Bowen (love you, miss you) and Lukas made a truck and snake (the snake all by himself... he was so proud) and I made guess....YELLOW HIPPO! Wow I need a little more excitement in my life, oh wait my husband is in school, son is in a cast and my daughter likes to strip.... NOPE I'm good!


Then we had a puzzle race!


Daddy and MaKynzee were one team with the Care Bears....


Mommy and Lukas were another with Mickey and the Mickey Mouse Club House plane.
We counted down and 3-2-1 GO!
We got our boxes to show the pictures...Lukas was lots of help but then we had Kynzee who decided she would sabotage our puzzle (alright after they finished theirs but still) Lukas was excited though he wanted to go again and again. He is getting pretty good at puzzles. Anyway...
WINNERS....DADDY and KYNZEE (Dang they're CUTE)
2nd THE BEST.....MOMMY and LUKAS
(Dang that kid is C-U-T-E, who's his mother?)
It was a fabulous night and we all had fun!

5 comments:

MAH said...

I know, kids grow up too fast. Spencer will be in Kindergarten this fall. THIS FALL!!! I don't think he understands how much this freaking me out. Not that he is going to kindergarten, but that he is OLD enough to be going. My baby is growing up too fast!!!! AAAHHHH... why oh why? Looks like you had fun!

amber schmidt said...

Fun! I am excited to see you this weekend! Hopefully the cast won't slow Lukas down to much and he can keep up with Landon & COle!

Taylor Family said...

Cute. You are such a good mommy, and it is definitely true that time flies!

Rose Ann and David said...

Looks like you are having a great time with the Kids. I love the Play Doh art work. I love you all!

Teresa said...

Hey your playdoh hippo kicks some booty!!! My creations never turn out that great! You are such a good little mommy, your kids are so blessed to have you and Gosh!!! I am pretty lucky to have you as a friend!!!