Family

Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's a Very Merry Soda Thanksgiving

We had a delightful time at Christina and Arik's for Thanksgiving. We had a little college reunion of "Crestwood 5" Spencer's old dorm and it was a BLAST. It was low key and with all the kids it was a bit busy. I can't say I would change anything though except having to leave as night early for work but fish got to swim, birds got to fly and Bagshaw's got get $$ somehow. Anyway, we played Turkey Bowl football in which both Spencer and I made ONE each that is right one good play. He made an awesome run and I made a catch! Wahoo! We had so much fun. The highlight was freezing our bums off at the Hooper Springs and "volcano". No pictures of the volcano turned out but Lukas is still talking about it! He keeps asking if we can go back to volcano.

The last night Friday I was blessed with a surprise birthday night. I was pampered with birthday dinner, my favorite...SPAGHETTI. Then cake, loaded with candles and then presents. Alicia and Christina totally spoiled me and I was so happy. It was something that might sound selfish but I really needed. I felt loved, needed and most of all wanted. THANKS GIRLS (and thanks to the hubbys that let them!)

Well we had a blast, total fun. Thanks to Mo for the Turkey...excellent, Alicia for humoring us Black Friday and making me feel special with a birthday dinner and presents. Alicia Bro for coming and leaving alive in one piece, haha. Bridgette for reading to the kids, Garrett for coming back. Christina and Arik for the house and everything. Weenie for loving me so much and just plain THANKS EVERYBODY for the GAMES!


The Kiddos at Hooper Springs.


The "Grown Up" Gang

The kids enjoying my b-day meal. Lukas says, "Cheers to Wee Ones!"
My birthday cake, no comments on burning the house down eh? I know Lukas looks more excited but I was pondering on my birthday wish! Really!
WAHOOO, Twilight Series from Jorgensens and Hemmings!

2 comments:

MAH said...

Looks like you had fun!! Sweet Present at the end! Happy Late Birthday

amber schmidt said...

I promise I didn't forget your b-day! Heather and Ryan came over and I was like Perfect! we can call and sing to Brandee... BUT! They said they already talked to Spencer and that you were working and then going to a movie so we didn't do it. I'll let you imagine how great it coulda been! haha