Family

Family

Friday, December 26, 2008

O Perfect Chrsitmas, Work and ALL

This Christmas we stayed home in Pocatello because I had to work at 1:00pm Christmas day but that did not damper our PERFECT morning. Santa did not disappoint and neither did the weather we had a beautiful white snowy morning. Spencer's parents were very nice and left their home for the first Christmas in YEARS so I could have a Christmas morning with the family. We also had Spencer's sister Heather and her husband stay with us and Spencer's Grandma and boyfriend came over in the morning. It was a delight. We were packed in our little living room but it was fun.

Lining up on the stairs to see what Santa brought. (Man I was on the kid stair!)


Santa's goodies on the kids Santa mats.

Lukas was so excited about his train but his favorite gift was a pop up tent from Gma and Gpa Bowen.

MaKynzee with her baby doll and diaper bag I made for her new baby clothes and baby things. She looks so grown up! Plus the PJ's she is wearing are hand made by her Gma Bagshaw, they have temples and young women and a little baptism girl with her dad. They came with a story and a tradition and I just LOVE them!
Can you see how dang excited I am!? I got Project Runway Seasons 1-2! I love the show! And I got GAMES that I am really excited to play.
Spencer got a work bench for the garage and a work light, plus books and a cooler that he is really excited about.
This is Heather (Spencer's sister), Ryan and Spencer and I. We were so excited to spend some short but sweet time with them. We miss them so much... ahhh the newly wed stage we miss that too. Both of them seemed to be coming down with a cold so...GET BETTER QUICK you two!
Hope everybody had a great day like us!

3 comments:

Denae said...

wait, did you say Grandma has a boyfriend?


I am glad you had a Merry Christmas!!

TaMerra said...

Sounds like you had a nice family gathering for Christmas. Your kids are so cute. I am glad that we will be able to keep in touch now. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

MnM said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Glad you had a Merry Christmas.