Family

Family

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Family Wonderland Sledding FUN

We had a great Family Home Evening activity and I spent my b-day money on a inflatable tube and Spencer got a long sled so we could go sledding with the kids. I was a little skeptical as we started out but both the kiddos were so excited. They looked dang cute in all their snow stuff. Anyway when we got to the hill it was still snowing and the hill was covered in powder. It was PERFECT sledding weather. Well we went down once and MaKynzee thought we were torturing her and Lukas loved every second. Just a few runs and Lukas was demanding to go by himself! WHAT? How old are you? 3! Well he went and laughed the whole way, we had a blast! MaKynzee took turns staying at the top after a few runs (where she just screamed) with mom and dad.

Getting ready to enjoy sledding! The kiddos are in about 4-5 layers and SO excited!

The Gang right before a run. Can you see how happy Kynzee is?

Dang cute kid huh? After a few runs we decided to step it up. It was great and Lukas was giggling the whole way! We hit a jump and Lukas went from my back to my head/shoulders, but we never stopped laughing!

Daddy making snow angels with the kids! It was too cute!

Daddy and Kynzee admiring their angels! We have so many angles watching out for us and when I saw this picture for the first time I got goose bumps thinking about the loved ones we have lost and the angel form they are now watching over us. It just really touched me.

It was a perfect day and I was just full of the CHRISTmas spirit! Because of our Lord and Savior we have the opportunity to return and live as a Family for ALL Eternity! I am so grateful that He loved us enough to make the ultimate sacrifice, the Atonement. I am so grateful for families and for ALL of YOU. We love you all! Merry CHRISTmas!

4 comments:

MnM said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a great time. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

amber schmidt said...

Looks like fun! It was so fun to see the kids the other day, but we were sad we missed you! Have a great Christmas and maybe we will see you on our way back through (the 29th)!

Ryan and Heather Achatz said...

You Bagshaws are so cute. We can't wait to see you this week!

Teresa said...

I love your pictures! It looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. I love you so much and hope you have a Merry Christmas.