Family

Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

O Christmas Tree and Happy Birthday To Me

This year we were able to go to Festival of Trees a fundraiser for children's health care with Spencer's parents again. We had such a delightful time last year and since I had to work on my birthday :( we decided to celebrate that night too. It was beautiful. The kids enjoyed the train the most and HATED Santa Clause. You would have thought we were torturing them! I didn't get a picture but of it but Kelly did so I will put it up later, I am sure it will be good for some laughs. Here are some photos from the evening...



Papa and Kynzee with the Reindeer hats they got from Santa. Who looks cuter?
Lukas showin' us the train, he could have stayed there all night.
Mommy at her favorite tree at the festival. It was "All Dressed Up in Glitter" It was so cute with all these penguins, I really liked it. It seem liked my perfect description of winter wrapped in a bow.

Then we went home and celebrated my birthday with some naughty Better than Sex cake (ooooo goood) and lots of love. I got a beautiful glass block with Silent Night on it and a manger scene and later a stuffed dog that sings b-i-n-g-o (cause I asked for a dog) from Mom and Dad Bagshaw. I got a (I know big surprise computer stuff from Spencer) computer speaker, a computer media reader and a tool box with tools. I am really excited about the tools! I am so sick of look through stuff to find a simple tool in all of Spencer's tools! My Dad would be so proud! It was a picture perfect evening ending with decorating the tree as tradition for my birthday!
Me and my 24th birthday cake. WOW!

Oooo, pretty tools! Daddy aren't you excited for me? Tools and a tool box, YES!

Lukas placing his ornament just so.
I love MaKynzee's face, how she studied so hard as she put on her bulb. So sweet. It was so fun to have them both included this year and really help and have the BIG tree for us to enjoy!
Spencer was having way too much fun! We all were really. I love the feelings that Christmas brings!

The Bagshaw 2008 Christmas Tree. Each ornament placed with LOVE and in the true spirit of Christmas! May we all remember the true meaning of CHRISTmas this year!

6 comments:

The Ross Family said...

I'm such a terrible friend. I completely spaced your birthday! Happy Birthday Brandee!!!! Sorry it's a little late. We'll have to do a girls night out sometime soon.

Walser Family said...

Hey Friend. You have super cute kids! They look like you!. And its so fun that you have a boy and a girl. I have added you to my blog so we can get all caught up. I have missed you guys!Have a great late birthday!

Pancake said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! The kids look great, and they will outgrow the hating of Santa clause

MnM said...

Totally love the reindeer hats. That is a very cute picture. Cute tree too!

Diana said...

Wow...Who's cuter....that is a VERY tough call. But I will say it's good to see Brent, or ummm, Papa, looking so well and being a wonderful Grandpa!

Your kids are adorable! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday.

Aunt "Deggy"

Matt and Liz said...

happy be-lated birthday.
happy holidays!!