Family

Family

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Basketball DIVA

So my awesome sister is...well was the 7th grade Girls basketball coach for Tigert Middle School in Soda Springs but now the season is over and her team was UNDEFEATED!!! I am so proud of her. We were able to go to a game and embarrass the heck out of her (ok maybe that was only me). Of course I used my wonderful cheer leading voice and helped encourage the girls. They are awesome, but they have an OUTSTANDING coach! So anyways I was thoroughly impressed and you could tell that the girls really liked Coach Jorgensen and respected her. I was glad we could go.
GO EAGLES, GO COACH JORGENSEN!


Oh, how we tried to get the kids to enjoy the game but they wanted to run and play with the ball too! But look Brookelyn is always happy to pose for a picture and my kiddos too!


Coach Jorgensen focused down court, "MAKE THE PLAY ALL THE WAY THROUGH!" We heard that a lot.



Coach Jorgensen awaits third quarter, this is HER turf!



Time out for the other team, Coach Jorgensen lifts the girls. They are winning DUH!





Another SMACK DOWN, Way to go!

Weenie, I am so proud of you and glad that you are accomplishing your dreams! You are an awesome coach! I love you so much and can not say enough about how wonderful you are. I hope you can hear all the unspoken words....I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Pancake said...

Way to go Christina!!

Diana said...

Soda Springs??? My sister lives in Soda Springs! Small world isn't it? Congrats on the great game.

MAH said...

Awesome Christina!!! Hey Brandee what is your address? Can you email it too me? msejote at gmail dot com