Family

Family

Sunday, November 16, 2008

HIPPO gets a bath and Lovely MESSES

MaKynzee has a hippo, "Hippo" that she is attached to. She carries it everywhere when she is home but we never let her take it anywhere. Anyway it is a light blue/green and can get dirty pretty easy. Kynzee has a heart attack when she can't find it so I was waiting till the perfect moment to do this. My mom told me that when they were in Texas she just machine washed it. Mom Bagshaw had told me about Heather (Spencer's sister) and that she had a doll and when it needed to be cleaned they would put it in the washer for a "bath". Kynzee screamed as she put the hippo in the washer, "Hippo scared!" Too dang cute. The rest of the story is pictures....


MaKynzee watching the water rise after she threw Hippo in.

Hippo in the middle of his bubble bath.

We finally got her to let us shut the lid of the washer. She was still crying, too cute.
Finally I got her to let us shut the laundry doors, but she didn't budge. She was going to guard her Hippo! She sat there waiting for quite some time until we had lunch. She is so sweet.

Sing with me...Reunited and it feels so GOOD! You can see she is still a little upset with us not to mention I think she is afraid he is going to get taken away. But Hippo is happy and clean once again.


MESSES-

M= Mom never quite catches you in time
E= Every time you turn around

S= Smells, there are always smells involved


S= Save some for your dad would ya


E= Every dang day a new exciting different mess, never the same have you noticed that?


S= SAVE ME, Anybody, Somebody SAVE ME


Lukas and MaKynzee emptied my bag that holds our grocery bags. Cute, right?

Lukas spread BUM CREAM all over the table and my couch pillows, don't worry Kynzee helped...


SICK! In your mouth girlie! UH! She screamed for about an hour because as you can see she got some in her right eye. We had to wash it out and she was sure we were TORTURING her!

Lukas removed all the cushions from Grandma and Grandpa Bagshaws couch!

Kynzee emptying a box of tissues. Not only that but tearing the tissues to shreds, oh happy day!
Now just so you know I am breathing after all these messes, I can handle all these messes and it is because they were one day at a time. That is the ONLY way I can take them. One day at a time. LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Pancake said...

What a cute post! OH the bum cream I hope you got it all out!!! That I bet was the longest wash EVER!

Diana said...

LOL....oh that brings back such funny memories. I think EVERY kid has to smear the desitin everywhere! I still have a stain on the carpet where Bailey smeared it in our new family room. LOL Such funny memories.

I sure enjoy your blog so I can see what you guys are up to! Thanks for sharing.