Family

Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Momma Havin FUN Bein' Momma

After two days of work I was ready for a day of FUN with my babies. I try not to say "babies" around them but they are growing so big SO fast and I want them to stay small! Anyway so it was Sunday...and when I was cooking MaKynzee and I got into a SPATULA sword fight that quickly turned into two against one as you will see. Lukas couldn't help but come and help Kynzee get Momma. I ended up pinned against the wall and then in the corner. Ah dang I hate to lose but getting the kisses to make Mommy wake up were to DIE for, get it AR AR, LOL. We must thank Daddy for grabbing the camera he is so well trained for these moments now!

Help! Kynzee's got ME!

Lukas joined the fun and Momma is losing ground.


Mom tries to get a little jab in before they killed me!

Now we were sitting at dinner and all of the sudden Momma snapped! Not a bad snap but a snap never the less. Lukas has been working on this fro thing and I can't contain it and Daddy doesn't comb it days I work so...well let me show you...

So anyway I decided in the middle of dinner, "Time for a HAIR CUT!" So after my last bite I pulled the boy over and BUZZZZZZ. Dad didn't finish dinner till after I was done with the cut. I think he looks SUPER CUTE!
BUZZ the first strip GONE!

Lukas being attacked, "PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN and GIVE ME YOUR HAIR!"


MaKynzee making sure we know that she still exists. Lukas was getting too much attention with the camera... pre, during and post pictures... SO MaKynzee popped in right as I went to take a picture. I love Lukas popping in the back looking around Kynzee, TOO CUTE!

Our LITTLE MAN with his NEW DO.

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

You are such a fun mom! I love the pics!

Tabitha said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE...life is wonderful with little ones, isn't it!

amy said...

youre funny, i love you, and your kids are soooo adorable!!!