Family

Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

Carvin' Pumpkins with Our Kiddos

Well I must say that Halloween is getting so much funner with the kiddos to enjoy it. I remember Luke's first Halloween and it was Dad Bagshaw's 50th B-day and I tried to get people to carve pumpkins and no one got into it. But this year we had a blast! Kynzee's first time and Lukas really got into it. Kynzee ate some pumpkin guts and made Spencer sooo happy, okay he just got a good laugh. We let Lukas design his own face for the pumpkin; he kept saying "silly face". It was a perfect Family Home Evening. I was happy to work on my creative side and Spencer got to stab something, WAHOO!


Luke showing off some guts and Kynzee grabbin' for more.

Kynzee was so proud when she actually brought out a handful but then she saw me use the spoon and no more hands. She wouldn't stop saying EW!
Daddy and Lukas working on their pumpkin. Ah my MANly men!


Lukas and his "silly" pumpkin. He was so very kind and very cooperative for photos.
Kynzee and I's pumpkin (left) has a scar from a soccer game gone bad! Hahaha....The final show before we set them on fire!
We didn't have any candles. Spencer made little cups out of tin foil and poured alcohol in them and then dropped matches in the cups. We had flames shooting out of our pumpkins, pretty cool eh? Well I guess it makes you grateful for only one fire alarm in the place...maybe not.
Well we all had a blast and our pumpkins turned out great!

3 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I just love the pic of just the boys. Lukas looks so much like Spencer!! Great job on the costumes too! Kenzie definitely makes a sexy green MnM!

Taylor Family said...

Brandee! So cute!! I LOVE your pumpkins. What a good little Mommy you are- which isn't hard when you have such cute kiddos!

celeste'sblog said...

Lukas' silly face pumpkin turned out so well. Your kiddos are so cute!