Family

Family

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hubby Tag- LOVE YOU BABE



I was tagged by my sister so here I go. And thank you Christina because I have never been tagged before! Makes me feel special ya know...anyway.


1. Where did you meet? Well we met through my sister as he was in Idaho and I was in Colorado but we met in person for the first time New Years-ish in the great metropolis of Soda Springs, Idaho. I am very out going so it scared me quite a bit that I was nervous to meet this Spencer guy I actually hid in the guest bedroom of the Jorgensen's house and peeked out the window as he came to the door and rang the door bell. Butterflies were going crazy and I had never SEEN the man...ah the rest is history.


2. How long did you date before you were married? 7 months but never lived in the same place but for 5 weeks :) Dang that really is bad now that it is in black and white.


3. how long have you been married for? 5 years, 2 months plus a little


4. What is one thing he does that surprises you? Scares the crap out of me A LOT, he likes it and I have to say half the time I laugh, other half he gets in big trouble! Keeps me on my toes.


5. What is your favorite feature about him? His smile is contagious and to die for. I knew the first time I saw his true complete smile...we were cross country skiing and I convinced him to fall in the snow and play and BAM it was like looking into heaven. I was in love that very second, I found my soul mate.


6. What is your favorite quality about him? He is Mr Fix-IT, no doubt in my mind he can get it done and he loves to learn more! If he can't fix it himself, he'll watch the person so the next time he can do it or he gets a book at the library so he can do it.


7. Does he have a nickname for you? Don't think so.


8. What is his favorite color? Blue


9. What is his favorite food? Rice and Noodly stuff! AHHHHHHH. A girl just wants some POTATOES once in a while.


10. What is his favorite sport? Track and filed. He really likes soccer too, I think we converted him, LOL.


11. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did cause I was his first relationship and I didn't want to scare him. But I said it right back!


12. Where was your first kiss? On my Grandma Seller's couch. Spencer was so cute, he asked permission and after the fireworks went off I thought it was an amazing kiss. He gave me this uh-oh look, I was like "Are you ok, what's wrong" (it was his first kiss so I thought maybe I am bad or something and he didn't like it but...) Spencer said, "Can I kiss you again?" I laughed and pulled him in! Ah new love!


13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Explore, hike, walk, camp, out doorsies.


14. Do you have any kids? TWO Hotties! James "Lukas" (3) and MaKynzee Ann (1)


15. What is his hidden talent? He is really good at carpentry just doesn't get around too it much but he has a few projects drawn out that I can't wait to see him do. He is also a Funny guy but I don't think that is a hidden talent most people know that! Gotta love his OUTBURST laugh too.


16. How old is he? OLD FART...HAHAHAHA Just kiddin Babe...28 I love he was born in 1980 won't ever mess up how old he is! Haha.

17. What do I admire most about him? His love of the gospel and that he always wants to learn more.

18. What is his favorite past time? Reading, building, reading, fixing stuff, he is a very handy man and did I mention READING!!!


19. What is his favorite kind of music? Probably Weird AL and other weirdo stuff he gets off you tube other than that mostly lots.


20. Do you think he will read this? He'll be the first one, he has been standing around waiting to read it!

1 comment:

amber schmidt said...

That was fun to read! I am impressed you got through it without mention anthing relating to the computer! haha I think he should do one about you now {{hint, hint}}