Family

Family

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trunk, Trick or Treat Soda!!

Happy Halloween from the Bagshaws!

We went to Soda for Halloween and to celebrate Dad Bagshaw's Bday. He is 29 again... Well any way it was nice to suprise him on his birthday and we got him a mouse, a computer mouse (big suprise I know, something computer). Anyway it was fun and we love and appreciate him so much! Love you DAD!


Halloween was a BLAST! I made the kids costumes which turned out fabulous! I was so excited because I worked on them so hard and I really envisioned them, drew them and planned it out and they turned out exactly like I wanted them to. We went Trunk or Treating in town with Mom and Dad Bagshaw and the Jorgensen Family (my sister). Lukas was so excited and Kynzee just wasn't quite sure but we kept saying candy so it must be alright. It was too scary at the walk through little haunted trailers but the rest was good and perfect for our little treaters. Not too far to walk and not too much candy...enough to share with mom though..hahaha. Enjoy the fun with me...

My fabulous costumes on my cute kiddos! I hope they are as good as everyone says cause I believe you all and I really like 'em!

The Trick, Cute or Treaters
We have a Scarecrow, Cowgirl, M&M and Baby Zilla

Our very first trunk!

The kids at the first door, we have never gone with the kids trick or treating before. It was scary as a mom but Grandma knew the people so we were SAFE!

Trick or Treating at Grandpa's
Make sure to see our Pumpkins below!

4 comments:

MnM said...

Love the costumes, great job!

The Ross Family said...

Super cute costumes!! Your kids are so fun!

Pancake said...

They are darling! Cute costumes! I am glad you are feeling better!

amy said...

your kids look so cute, i love halloween