Family

Family

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yellowstone Fun Part 2

Lukas watching the falls. I can't tell if he is bored or in "ah" Either way he is too cute.



MaKynzee at one of the springs. Looking pretty cute if you ask me!




We FINALLY did smores! I was so happy. It is my favorite thing about camping! The kids loved it too.



MaKynzee tried to use Luke's head to cook her marshmallows because the fire was "too hot" I guess Lukas is a "hot head." We were laughing pretty good! She is so funny!



This is right by the Mammoth entrance. Lukas kept calling it a volcano. A woman asked him what he saw when we were coming off the path. He said, "A HUGE white volcano. Watch out." I couldn't help but laugh and the two women where from Asia and just stared, I don't know but I am pretty sure they took him for his word, LOL!




Old Faithful


Kynzee was too freaked out by what was happening behind her so Spencer held her. They look so cute together though! Ahhhhh!
And finally my favorite picture of MaKynzee. I like to call it...
Our Little Mermaid!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Your kids look like the adventurous type! You guys are amazing parents!

Taylor Family said...

That picture of Lucas watching the falls is AMAZING!

Taylor Family said...

Oops, I spelled Lukas wrong- sorry!