Family

Family

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Fun Crazy Cute Kids!

Our bedroom door has been broken for a LOOOOONG time. I kept waiting and asking Spencer to fix it but that never happened. Well I broke out my tools and did it myself. Of course I needed someone to hold the door so Lukas proudly held the door for me. The door got fixed and Lukas promptly went and got his tools and said "I'll fix it for you. I go fix my bed. You watch mom, I'll do it." He went and put his tool belt on and went to work on the bed. WAY cute. I love the seriousness that he had when he was "fixing" the bed. I told him it was time to eat and he said, "When I fix it I can eat but not now." Too funny...




My New Mr. Fix-IT



MaKynzee got herself all decked out in the hard hat, necklace and sunglasses. She was all girl and said, "Hurry you need to fix my stuff too." Yep that's my girl but I hope I can teach her the stuff my Dad taught me...NO FEAR, tools just aren't for guys!



The Jorgensen's were over and MaKynzee decided that Uncle Arik needed his hair done! Oh dear, we all LOVED this. Uncle Arik "loves" the pampering too can't you see??? GRRRRR....


I love my babies, they keep me entertained and help keep me happy. I just hope that THEY are happy and I am being the mother they deserve!



Check out our new hair dos below!

No comments: