Family

Family

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day, Soccer State Cup

So what do you do on Memorial Day? You go watch people you don't know play soccer. Yeah we just can't get enough soccer! My really good friend Kendra had a friend playing in the State Cup so we decided to go see her championship game and then we stayed to watch the U18 boys championship game. What can I say I like the guys because they like to beat the crap out of each other and look good doing it. So Spencer ofcourse grabbed the camera and got some shots.

Our internet is not working so I will add pictures later, sorry :(

Don't you worry I will be putting up more pictures from Yellowstone just can't get them yet BUT anyway we had a great day! It made me miss playing so bad I wanted to cry or jump in and play or something!

No comments: