Family

Family

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Live for Moments Like These

This weekend we had our friend Tim over. He is such a great friend and we miss the guy. So he came to visit. We had a good family weekend that was looooong over due. Saturday we went and saw Pixar's UP in 3D. It was very good but such a sad story line but we enjoyed it. Then today we went on a little family adventure up a little valley that follows Gibson Creek here in Pocatello. The kids did great and Spencer was happy to get the time to take pictures. Lukas kept stopping and picking flowers for mommy (brownie points at least I am training him well, girls like flowers!!) MaKynzee liked to do whatever Lukas was. We had fun and Spencer got some amazing shots of the kids and I!
Spencer and his photography skills at work. Can you see the two caterpillar on the petals?
MaKynzee with her "pretty." Yes it is pretty but is also a flower sweetheart.
Lukas and I were talking about how Heavenly Father created all this cause he loves us and I was telling him how much mommy loved him and Spencer got this shot when we were talking I guess.
Me and my boy...I love you so much it hurts Handsome MAN!
MaKynzee and I (I am totally going to blow up this picture, it is my absolute favorite EVER!!!!)
Joy is defined by moments like these!
Kynzee and I trying to blow away the dandelion.
I am so very grateful for Spencer's talent in photography. We get such beautiful pictures and it helps us to get out and be active. Anyway as you can see it was picture perfect day!

7 comments:

Taylor Family said...

CUTE pictures! Spencer is really talented!

RyanSarahN said...

Those are such beautiful pics!

Matt and Liz said...

awww i love those pics. btw looks like you guys have been having tons of fun in yellowstone etc.
i need a good vacation

MAH said...

I love the pictures. Especaily that one with you and MaKynzee. So cute!

amy said...

ALL your pics are super cute and dont you LOVE that camera, its the best huh!!???!!! it makes us look all professional haha (= but regauradless of the camera, youve got such a cute family and i love you brandee!!1

Rose Ann and David said...

Love the Pics!! Course the models are my daughter and grandchildren so ofcourse they would be great!!

TaMerra said...

The pictures are awesome. Spencer has a gift for taking pictures, it's a good thing he enjoys it.