Family

Family

Friday, May 25, 2012

MaKynzee's PreSchool Graduation

MaKynzee graduated from Miss Suzy's Play and Learn PreSchool on Wednesday night. It was so cute. First the class did a few cute songs....


Then they acted out Goldilocks and the 3Bears. This is "Goldie" sleeping in Baby Bear's bed, too cute!


      Ms MaKynzee receiving her diploima.

 
She is such a DIVA! Look at that stance!

The Graduating Class of 2024????

     The Proud Parents with the pretty graduate.

We owe so much to this wonderful lady. She taught MaKynzee how to write/ spell her name...no easy task we know, but we LOVE the way it is spelled! MaKynzee has truly grown up and we are so excited for Kindergarten.

The morning after the graduation MaKynzee got dressed and came running into our bedroom, "Mom! I am ready for Kindergarten!!" Oh sweety we have the WHOLE summer to wait. She is a little disapointed but when I mentioned swimming she perked back up, my little water girl!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

So cute! I have my own pre-kindergartener asking me every day if it's time yet! Too funny! What is going on with this surgery thing? Glad you are doing ok but I want in on the loop!

Rose Ann and David said...

Congrats to both my graduating girlies. Love the pictures! Give my MaKynzee kisses and hugs for me!