Family

Family

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

EASTER APRIL 8

Waking up Easter Morn'

 Bowen with his goodies


 Lukas and his basket came with Bookworm computer game. He was so excited!

MaKynzee loves that she get pink and purple eggs!!

Easter Tradition Pictures
The kiddos
 The Boys
 Kynzee Girl
 All because two people fell in love...

Easter is and will always be one of our favorite holidays. We love to focus on the Savior and each year we get the kids a new Easter book with the Easter story. Starting on Good Friday we read the account of the Savior's Atonement and death. Then we continue to Sunday we read that He is Risen. I always think of Grandpa Sellers who called on Easter morning 1999 to say good bye to my mom. He was dying of cancer. I remember my mom telling me to leave and I peaked in as she tried to compose herself, sat down on the edge of the bed and raised the phone to her ear, "Daddy?" I closed the door. I will never forget her trembling words and at church that day when we read the Easter account when the Savior cries out to our Father in agony in Gethsemane it never hit so near my heart... The Savior had suffered not only for my grandpa's pain but the pain my mom had from losing her father. No words can express how we feel about our Savior and His sacrifice but one thing that speaks louder than all words is...OUR ACTIONS. How are your actions speaking about your love for the Savior and His ultimate sacrifice for you?

1 comment:

Ureb said...

wow nice babies....
can u also check my blog please.