Family

Family

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

 My kiddos are the best. I love being a mom because theses are my children. I had no idea when I got into this whole motherhood thing that I could ever love this much. I remember being afraid to get pregnant with #2 because how could I love so many, the way my heart went out to one? I realized that part of the pain during child birth is your heart growing bigger and your soul being taught a divine gift of love, love like God loves you. I love my sweet 3 more than I can say. Thank you for choosing me to help you in this earthly life, I love you and hope to be the best mother to you. While you are here I am on God's errand to raise you, love you, teach you, strengthen you, bridle you, let you fly and catch you when you fall. I will be all that God has asked because no one is a single mother, we all have God to help us!


Bowen my sweet Bowen, please promise me that you will keep your sweet laugh and smile, oh that beautiful smile. Be happy as you are now in all things. I see your temper and see your love. You are going to be a very passionate person. I will be by your side to help you with whatever you want to do. Dream BIG little one!

My sweet Princess Dancer. MaKynzee you are my little lady and the princess in the house. You are very lovable and sweet. You are such a clutz but that just makes me love you more. You can turn anything into a hour project just using your imagination to make anything dull, fun and adventurous and you go to your own little world. I know you have a soft heart and that comes from me but I hope I can teach you to be strong and remember you are a daughter of God. For you are precious, the daughter of a King!

Lukas my handsome little man. Your laughter is contagious and I can't help but smile every night when you get into bed because it is our special moment you and I. It is through my tickles and kisses that you know you are loved. It is just so nice to have such a caring little man. Thank you for all the flowers (dandelions) and all the times you tucked mommy into bed. You are amazing and super smart. Continue to grow and learn knowing that your mommy supports you in anything...even the computer whiz you are becoming. Dream big and follow your big heart!

This is what Lukas wrote the day after Mother's Day.
It says, "On Mother's Day I did get sherol for my mom."
He meant cereal and yes that is me in my bed, he gave me breakfast in bed. Sweet little man had no help, dad was still snoring right next to me. I think we are going to have quite the ladies man, get in line ladies this is a good one!

No comments: