Family

Family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Growing Leaps and Bounds

Bowen
Our little Bowen has been growing so fast! I can't believe we just had his 4 month check! He is 14lbs 3oz and 25.75 in long at 4 months!!! In the last month, February he has learned a lot and really impressed us.

He holds his head up 90 degrees.

He has rolled over from belly to back.

He found his fingers and hand. He just sat there staring at his hand for the longest time and then when he would move his hand he would jump and his eyes got wide. I love this time, it is too dang cute.


He found his tongue! He plays with it ALOT and loves to giggle!

MaKynzee has been making sure he stays nice and warm...didn't know we had a Russian baby eh?
This is my favorite expression that he has.


MaKynzee
MaKynzee is such a sweet heart. She is totally into clothes and school. She wants to read like Lukas. She always grabs a book and "reads" the picture. She has always loved her books.
This is her favortite page, She ran up to me and said, "Mom I can read this WHOLE book and look this is my favoite page. It has me AND hippo!" It was too cute for words.


This is my favorite project that has ever come home from the kids. It is our snowman family by MaKynzee.


Lukas
Lukas is reading now and LOVES dinosaur and animal books. Lukas is also obsessed with Wii. He has started to write alot at school and at home. I find papers all over the place that say "I love Wii. -Lukas" He brought home a paper that he had written this is what it said...
I am happy when I play Wii.
I am sad when Mom says I can't play Wii.
I am excited when I play Wii.
I am going to go play Wii.
The bold is what the teacher had them write and the rest is what Lukas wrote. Do we see a problem? He woke up yesterday and ran in..."Mom, I had a really bad dream."
"I'm sorry what happened?"
"Dad played Wii without me."
Oh! For heaven's sake the boy even dreams about it!!!
Lukas has become quite the daddy's boy. He finds his dad's stuff and puts in on or if he wants to do something he'll say "But Daddy does." I am so glad to see their relationship grow so much.
Lukas in Daddy's work shoes. Lukas said he was going to go out and fix the car when I asked him why he had them on. The look on his face is because I told him no more Wii that day! LOL.
We are just so dang happy with our kiddos around here. They are growing up so big and strong.

1 comment:

brittna said...

haha i think he likes the Wii!! so cute