Family

Family

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Did I really let her do that?

MaKynzee has been asking for WEEKS if she could cut her hair. I kept saying no...I LOVE her hair. Well morning after morning of fighting it was weighing down on me and then a not so good but "little" incident happened. My sister was watching my kids- I am more than sure MaKynzee was in on it- my niece cut her hair. She cut off her little piggy tails. Now right after Kira did it MaKynzee ran and told my sister. So I am sure MaKynzee was there cheering her on and then when Kira actually did it she ran and tattled. Such drama queen and so naughty to boot! Anyway the results ended with some pretty cute hair cuts for my nieces.... So after listening to daily whining for her hair to get cut and a pretty bad morning of screaming hair drama...we went to the salon. Yep I cried and tears fell but I really didn't want to end up with her cutting her own hair. (Sorry sis, I know she was in on it.) I was too afraid to cut that much off myself...so you can say we copied Brookelyn and Kira (my nieces) or that mommy was scared into it or just flat out sick of her whining...it is done and here it is... When the lady was almost done MaKynzee pulled me over with her finger and whispered "I need bangs mom." Up till that point she didn't look very happy but once the bangs were cut she couldn't stop grinning! She loves it. She flips her hair over her shoulder and says "Like my hair?" Oh dear...the little princess we have. The really weird thing for me was that I never thought MaKynzee looked like me till now... Check out our "Spring"Break post below.

4 comments:

The Ross Family said...

How darling is Kynzee!!! Love her hair cut! Can she get any cuter?

Tabitha said...

So CUTE!! Love it! And I totally laughed when she said she wanted bangs...talk about a girl who knows what she wants. I cried when I cut off Paige's hair way too short for her first hair cut when I was trying to even out the uneveness from 2 year old baby hair. I guess if the weather isn't cooperating you can still make it feel like spring with a hair cut!!

MAH said...

Love it. She is adorable!

Megan said...

She's beautiful! She looks even more grown up with her new haircut!