Family

Family

Thursday, August 26, 2010

This month in pictures...

First week Aunt Karen passed away.
Second week we had Aunt Karen's funeral on Monday,
Heather (Spencer's sister) had a handsome baby boy Bennett on Tuesday,
Brian (Spencer's cousin) got married on Thursday.
Then we took two breaths fresh air...maybe.

The next week... The Bowen clan arrived on Tuesday. Meaning my mom, Melanie (my sis) and her three kiddos. We literally lived at my sister's (Christina) house to make sure we got quality time with the San Antonio folks till I worked on Friday. Poor Spencer came for dinner and went home, just worked and tried to get over the fact that he had to start school the next week.

Breaking it down-

Tuesday- School clothes shopping- yep with all 7 kids.
Wednesday- Let see in between my two work meetings...

Our BYUI groupie- Crestwood 5 got together at the lake.

We were all roommates or our husbands were and then we all married roommates, get it? It takes too long to explain. It is cool. Special occasion was Tabitha (far right) was here from N. Carolina so we HAD to get together!

We went to Blackfoot's lake and of course the kids managed to find a fishie...


Thursday- Ross Park and Ice Cream
Alex and Ivy
MaKynzee with Lily

Christina, Melanie and Ivy, Alex and My Mom enjoying the lazy river.

My Mom and I with my babies

The awesome and outrageous 7!
Some kid pooped in the pool so we had a longer 5 min break...

The girls decided to dance to the music...here is MaKynzee.

Me...you know you want to see my belly.
Enough said I think I am doing pretty good.
Off to get ice cream to cool down. I am not quite sure why she gets the cutest messy faces...
Looks like we painted the mustache. Look Grandpa Bowen- are you jealous??
I worked Friday through Sunday. Friday the car died. Sunday night we had our long lost friends over for dinner.
Monday we ALL died...end of story.
And the kids start soccer this week, BRING IT ON!

No comments: