Family

Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

What the kiddos have been up to!

Lukas has a new exciting passion...vacuuming! Mom is excited and hopes to be able to teach him how to do the WHOLE floor! He has been such a helper.



MaKynzee started this new thing where she puts one new toy a day under her pillow for bed. I usually don't care but the other night this is what was there...
She was like WHAT? And I was like "That is a freakin' keyboard!!" She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. What could be there next!?

Lukas got Guess Who from Grandma and Grandpa Bowen. After about 2 hours we finally understood how to play and after about 3 more hours mom was ready to mail it back to Texas! Can I please have a break? He loves it, the only thing is he changes his character once you guess something right, so we are still working on that.



Studying the board!

The baby gave us quite the scare the other night. I woke up in ALOT of pain...like shooting pain and freaked. Not NOW! Labor isn't supposed to start now. I rolled one way then the next, I could feel the baby doing something and my belly was rock hard. After it seemed like minutes I am sure seconds and just when I was about to call 911 or go the hospital I had this gut wrenching pain and then the baby flipped and POOF no more pain. I talked to the Dr the next day (gotta love working with your Dr). Turns out the baby was transverse (laying lateral) and flipped to head down. All is OK but I lost my belly, I mean it is smaller. It is funny because almost everyone noticed and kept asking where the belly/ baby went. Well I tell you where he went DOWN and in my back! More cyatic pain and back is killing me. Baby is happy/ healthy and definitely the most active of the three. I go tomorrow for an apt and hope to get the "profile" ultrasound pic I really want.

2 comments:

The Lemon Family said...

transverse babies are no fun...had 2...thy led to c-sections

Megan said...

I'm so glad he moved the right way for you! Not too much longer and we get to see him! Can't wait to see you guys too!