Family

Family

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WOW! Look how cute...

Ok so things have been really crazy. I honestly don't know where the last two weeks have gone but hey. We are all alive. Ok and I wanted to post just really quick our latest excitement with Baby #3. Ok so i guess I scared alot of people with the title of my last blog, "An Angel Went Back to Heaven." Aunt Karen was an angel, and I didn't realize that some might think it was our little peanut. Anyway we had the ultrasound to check him out and got the perfect profile pictures....

OK now look at this next one and pay special attention to his cute little nose...

See how flat and long, no cute little turn up at the end, that's right "He's got Daddy's nose." Spencer's reply to this was "I told you we should have stopped while we were ahead." Oh, come on he will be the cutest kid with the famous "Bagshaw" nose. And as to his position, he is no longer transverse but frank breech...yep feet up by the ears, butt to butt. That is a knee in the middle of the screen there for those of you who think...well don't think! Anyway we are happy and healthy, sorry to make some worry!

No comments: