Family

Family

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Next Bagshaw Scholar

Well Lukas started preschool at Pumpkin Patch Preschool. The teacher runs the preschool out of her basement and I heard about it through work. Everyone RAVES about this lady so we got in. I was super excited for him because I want him to be able to use all that independent attitude for something good and HE DOES!! He has had three days and already draws A's and sings the alphabet a MILLION times better than before. We are so impressed with our little student. MaKynzee on the other hand is struggling without big brother being around. She cries for her Lukas and wants to go get a Princess backpack cause that means she gets to go to school. (oh how little minds think.) Anyway I think we will get over it soon but so far she is 100% screaming the whole way home....maybe I need ear plugs.
Our handsome scholar!!
Heading out into the BIG BIG world! When we got to preschool he said "Mom- GO! This is where you leave" and pushed me. Yep not afraid of being without me..not one tiny bit!
Her super super upset..."Turn around go get MY LUKAS!!!!"
Tears at the heart strings a little. Now you might be asking why I have this picture. Well I was sick of the screaming so I told her to stop or I would pull over and take a picture...she didn't and so wa-la!

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

So exciting to have Lukas in school already! Time flies eh? I am glad that my kids are only one year apart in school so Paige doesn't feel left behind too long. Of course they are in different nursery classes at church and that seems to go fine, so who knows?

Taylor Family said...

Way fun Brandee! Your kids are getting so big!