Family

Family

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bagshaws in the Sawtooths

Labor Day we went to the Sawtooths for a Bagshaw Reunion of sorts. It was great we got to see all the siblings and Grandpa and Grandma Bagshaw came too. Of course we were camping and the kids LOVED it!! It was fun for us adults too but poor Mom seemed like she needed a humidifier in the morning...quite the trooper! So we did some sight seeing and one place was the Fish hatchery... definitely one of the kiddos favorite (I don't know if the boat ride or the fishies win out) and well everybody seemed to enjoy watching the kids fish. The last day, labor Day we went and rented a boat. It was really fun and I realized just how much I miss the water. We love the outdoors and were super sad to say good bye to summer. Here are some trip pictures....I will post some of the boat later. They are all on Spencer's camera.


Smores with Grandma!




One of my favorites! The cousins at the Fish Hatchery.
At the Fish Hatchery they have a pond where kids could fish. MaKynzee fishing with mommy.
Don't know why my face looks like I am in pain...I was actually enjoying myself, maybe it is "concentration."

LOOK! MaKynzee and Papa caught a FISH...



And Lukas not to be out done caught a... MOMMY
Yep, Lukas caught me right in the... well let's just say I was BEGGING Lukas to stop and I am raising my hand to make sure no one else was going to come over to "help" I was mortified but got the hook out from between my legs and personally I think Lukas caught the best lookin' thing all day...LOL!
Lukas trying to catch something beside his mom with Papa.
MaKynzee is not really afraid of much, hesitant YES but not scared away too easily. See she even decided to make friends with her fish! Lukas would have ran the other way but our little girl can find the "rough and tough" in herself.
The trip was SOOO much fun and we were so happy to see everyone! We love you all thanks for such a great time!

1 comment:

brittna said...

OMG brandee....that is hilarious!! haha classic...