Family

Family

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a.....GIRL!!

Well okay so I was a little deceptive in my choice of words for the title but it is a GIRL...hamster. I finally convinced Spencer that I needed an animal for my "therapy" and we finally got one. Her name is Daisy and she is a teddy bear hamster. I love her and so do the kids..to death. They just might kill her with all the shaking and dropping her when she is in her running ball but I think that we have come a few steps closer to having that resolved...yeah RIGHT! She is just SO much fun. Thanks again babe!
This is our cute little DAISY!
MaKynzee wanted to introduce hippo to Daisy...this is what we found it was sooo cute!
MaKynzee always make sure that Hippo does everything she does! LOL.
The other day we went and took some pictures at the park. I got this one after the three of them climbed up this rock face. I am so blessed with our little family.
Too cute huh! They are the most beautiful and cherished possessions I have!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

ok...you freaked me out when I read that! I thought how can she be that far along and never have told me that she was pregnant!!! lol....cute hamster!

Matt and Liz said...

lol you're funny! cute hamster.

Shelly said...

Cute picture Brandee! :)