Family

Family

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WAHOO...He's really in the MTC!!

So not last weekend but the one before we were in SLC for a cousins wedding on Saturday and then we put the BABY of the family in the MTC!! My little brother, Elder Bowen...CRAZY! I was so excited for him...yeah I cried like a baby but it is just because I am so dang proud of him! I will miss him but two years is an easy sacrifice for the awesome man he will become. We love you...GOD SPEED. Don't forget your on the Lord's side now.
The day before he went into the MTC we went and got a few pictures at the "sign."
Uncle Garrett the day before he went into the MTC!
Man we are good lookin' siblings! Now I have 2 strippling warrior missionaries!
Don't forget to check out my DC trip on the blog below...if you care.

No comments: