Family

Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

San Antonio Zoo and Girls Night Out

We went to the zoo and had a really fun time. The kids loved seeing the animals and their favorite was the elephant. We were all melting in the Texan sun but it was worth it. We traveled through and saw the animals and then we went on a 20 min train ride. Lukas was happier than a "tornado in a trailer park."



The Jorgensen and Bagshaw children with the Lion family.





The whole gang at the elephant.




My favorite animal is the hippo. All we got to see were the butts. Lukas and MaKynzee lookin' at the hippos.





Grandma showing Lukas the leopard.


Riding the train...
So my mom always called us her Neapolitan girls. My sisters Christina (has red hair) and Melanie (has brunette) and I am blonde... so mom has a vanilla, chocolate and strawberry girls. Well all our children have our hair colors so my mom calls them her Neapolitan grandchildren. So it was too cute to see the three youngest together like this...
Really cute, huh! Grandma's Neapolitan babies!
So after the zoo we dropped off the kids and we (the girls) went to Austin to drop my Grandma and Grandpa Bowen off at the airport and to have a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!! We started at Glamour Shots....
Mom gettin' all bea-u-tified!!
Christina gettin' her make up. GORGEOUS!
Melanie was able to put her book down just long enough for hair and make up. You can't see the book in her lap. She is such a pretty girl! Ooo, lala.
Me the beauty bandit...
Now my sister Christina has NO IDEA how beautiful she is, I want to SCREAM to the world and let her know that she is GORGEOUS! She is such a great sis, you are beautiful inside and OUT! Look how amazing she looks!
Well after we got dolled up and "shot." We went to Coldstone and got ice cream and then went to a chick-flick The Proposal. It was totally funny! We really enjoyed it and I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was GREAT! Thanks for the evening ladies!!

4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

how fun! I have a friend in San Antonio that keeps telling me how hot it is!!! I hope you are staying cool.

MAH said...

Christina looks gorgeous! But all three of your sisters are beautifull. I would love to see how the shots turned out! Looks like you had and are having fun. Don't get too hot!

MAH said...

I really need to proofread what I write before I post, I meant to say all three of you sisters. Not your sisters, since there is only three of you! And I will also say that you three get your good looks from your mother!

Alicia said...

Glad you guys are having fun. Happy late birthday to Lukas! Ummm Christina's make up turned out good but what happened to the lady who did her make up. was someone daring her to put eye shadow on herself like that?