Family

Family

Sunday, July 12, 2009

INCREDIBLE DAYS

My favorite picture so far here in Texas!!!




So we have been having some serious fun here in Texas. I couldn't get all my pictures that I wanted off the camera so I will post some more swimming pictures later. But Friday we went to Incredible Pizza and had an incredible time. The kids loved it and we sure enjoyed the go karts. It was nice to just let everybody play and be with the family. It was a blast!




Lukas was tall enough that we got to race together in the Go Karts. There was a slow "Busch" race, for the kids and a fast "Nascar" race for the "big" kids... adults. Lukas loved every second and we got last place. Lukas said, "Mommy we lost, we aren't winners." He new we were behind everyone and I said, "No we won, we lapped everybody!" LOL. He was SO happy with my little exaggeration...ok so I lied but the boy was happy.





Then we did "Nascar" speed and this is me passing the leader! I actually got yelled at for not having both hands on the steering wheel :0)




This is me gloating, yeah I never win in this competitive family of mine so I had to savor every second. I am sure if you ask they will say they let me win but my dad was bumpin' me the entire time from behind. Ahhhh....victory!





The fabulous Bowen shoot out. Of course they were all super good and only a few baskets between each other.



My dad has some SERIOUS skills I mean look at this....

Dad could only pull this off with his super shooting powers.



Then the two boys played on the smaller shoot out.





And like Papa...like grandson....


Lukas got his ball stuck too. It was too funny.





Someone saw the girls trying to dance with Dance Dance Revolution, so they put money in so they could really play...the girls loved it and they caught quite the crowd.






We had such a FABULOUS, INCREDIBLE time...Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

The Ross Family said...

Looks like you're having a fabulous time! We're doing our best to take care of Spencer here :) We'll have to hang out when you get back.