Family

Family

Friday, July 10, 2009

Catchin' Up

So we finally got all moved into the new place and our stuff in storage and that was a nightmare, again. But we really needed to move and well Spencer swears that we are NOT moving again until he graduates... I will try my hardest, LOL! I really do like the new place and once it isn't taken over by boxes I think I just might LOVE it.

Alright so catching up...what have we missed...oh right....ALOT


FATHER'S DAY

So Father's day was our first official day in the new apartment so things were a little rocky but I found all of the presents so that was a HUGE plus!

Spencer- I am so proud of all the hard work you put in to being a great dad. The kids always miss you when you are not there and they love when you get home. You have come so far and I am so very proud. I LOVE YOU!


Lukas picked out this card himself. It is a turtle that says I love you this, no this, no... THIS much and the arms keep growing. Spencer LOVED it!

We got Dad (Spencer) some new t-shirts for work, a bookcase for the office and some magazines he loves. I hope we didn't disappoint.
Kynzee trying to "fill" Daddy's shoes on Father's Day- too cute.

Not to leave out...
Daddy- I love you so much and cherish all of our Father Daughter memories. You are such an amazing man and I know that my children cherish the moments they have with Papa. You are such a great example and I hope that I never let you down.



4th of JULY
Well the Fourth was quite a bit different this year. We went to Mom's play Hello Dolly in Soda Springs. Dad Bagshaw was in the production and did an AMAZING job. Mom Bagshaw was the producer and put alot of time and effort and energy into the play and it showed. It was GREAT. We enjoyed the show...only down side was no kids were allowed (although there were a bunch there...anyway) so we left the kids with a baby sitter. It was the last night of the play so the fam stayed behind to clean up and I took the kids across the parking lot to watch fireworks. It wasn't traditional 4th enjoyment but it was good.

My super cute kids decked out in 4th gear-Thanks mom!


Grandma and MaKynzee trying to get some zzz between all the crazy activities. They look soooo cute, little angles sleeping.

And THEN we flew to TEXAS!!! We are in Texas now for Garrett's endowment. We are super excited.
LOVE YOU ALL, sorry we finally have internet again so we will be keeping in touch better.

No comments: