Family

Family

Friday, April 24, 2009

Catching Up with Ya'll

Well we have been SOOO busy around here. Last weekend we had a soccer game and then Spencer and the kids ran up to Rexburg for the kids friend's birthday party. I had to work and have worked 6 of the last 9 days. I am draggin pretty bad and my eyes are so blood shot I could possibly pass as drunk. They burn and itch and I guess, well Spencer diagnosis is "allergies", Allergies?? I have NEVER had allergies! Anyway we took a generic Zyrtec and today has been better so I guess it took 24 years but I now have allergies, WAHOO...NOT!


As we posted Spencer got his application in and we were really excited but Spencer has a hunch he isn't going to get in. The director of this thing REALLY likes you to do it graduate, not undergrad. DANG IT. Spencer says they still want an interview but we will probably have to make some tough choices here in the next few weeks.


LUKAS, my dear Lukas. Well I am NOT going to say it because I don't want to jinx myself but Lukas is potty tr_____. Yep the solution seems to have been spending a weekend with his three other cousins the same age as him and they all USE the potty. (Plus pink and baby diapers helped ALOT!) So I think it became the "thing" to do, conforming to this peer pressure is absolutely mother approved. We are so proud of him (but just in case I am premature in my thinking, keep your fingers crossed for more good days, thanks!)
MaKynzee is our little book worm. Still continuing to grab any and every book and "read" it out loud. She is such a special little sweet heart and I can't imagine any thing as cute as her little voice in the background reading me books.
Anyway so some pictures from the absolutely AMAZING Circus Birthday Party that Mo and Alicia Hemming put on for their son Tanner. It looks like it was fun and Spencer said they really out did themselves and had an amazing turn out! Great job guys!

I guess there was a ballon popping station. From the pictures Uncle Arik really had to help these two. But I love Kira's smile, they were havin' fun!

Alicia face painting my babies! They look so cute. And thank you for making Spencer promise to clean it off for church Sunday! I love that my friends watch my back when I am not there. Good friends, really good friends.

The BIRTHDAY BOY, Happy Birthday Tanner!

I love his smile! The smile says it all.

Tanner opening our present, it was a Lightning McQueen launcher thing (we let Lukas pick it out). Hope he is enjoying it! I am so sad that I missed this shin-dig but it was FUN-tastic for the rest of the fam. Thanks Mo and Alicia!

2 comments:

Pancake said...

your kids are SO SO cute! Glad he is almost potty tr-----

Alicia said...

Thanks for the compliments on the birthday party! We were sad you couldn't come brandee but glad the kids enjoyed themselves. And glad the face paint came off!