Family

Family

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Fun ALL Around

This Thanksgiving we were blessed with good weather and were able to travel to Soda Springs to be with family! It was fantastic! The best part I think was just being together and watching Bennett and Bowen play together...so cute!!

Mom cooking gravy!

The boys carving the turkey.

Our turkey gave a new meaning to "spread eagle"!! HAHAHA 

Seriously this kid is CUTE!! 

Horsey ride???? Grandpa is the BEST and Aunt Rachel was a great spotter!

On the way home I wanted to stop at my Great Grandma Seller's grave after 35 minutes of looking through the WHOLE cemetery at 15 degrees in Green River WY wind we gave up...then I finally got a hold of my mom and found that she was buried under a different name then I thought! So we found her and showed MaKynzee one of the ladies she is named after... well you know what I mean. It meant a lot to me. 
Ann Elizabeth SELLERS Petersen

No comments: