Family

Family

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Xmas Tree Drama and Mommy's 28th "Again" Birthday

This year the tree was quite naughty and we almost threw it OUT!!! So we bought a brand new tree on super clearance 2 years ago and this was our first time using it. It went well....
The Bagshaw 5 Gang decorating the tree

Bowen would clap after each ornament was put on, it was sweet!

Daddy adding the finishing touch...

And down she blows!!!! The first time one of the kids tipped into the tree a little too far AND then it fell AGAIN... one of the legs broke! GRRRRRRRR

Third times a charm! Merry Christmas Tree!

A little elf snuck in amoung the wreckage!

Spencer had to work late one night so me and an elf put up the lights. I was pretty proud of myself!

The proud elf!! Thanks Lukas!! At one point I had hit my thumb for the LAST time with the hammer and Lukas was so cute he said, "Mom let's wait for the REAL elves to do it!" LOL! 
I thought he liked being an elf! 

This year I turned 28 again!! Well I did the math wrong sometime last year and had been telling everyone I was 28 so when I found out I was turning 28 not 29 it was the BEST present! Blonde, just remember I am BLONDE! Anyway I was bound and determined to make my mother's famous Lemon Meringue Pie! It is my favorite and even if I had to make it I was going to have IT! Ok I actually wanted to make it myself because I could snitch! hehehe

Yummy!!!!

So this is me...28! 28 and what do I have to show for it...a wonderful husband, 3 outstanding kiddos, a great family support and I am living, loving and laughing through it all!!

No comments: