Family

Family

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Family Home Evening Fun



We were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa Bagshaw over for dinner and FHE a few weeks ago. We had planned on dinner and bowling but the kids lost that privilege through a series of fights, that NEVER happens at your house, right? Anyway we had dinner and then FHE. For our activity we decided to play Would You Rather? a game we got as a family at Christmas. It was SO much fun. There are questions about what you would rather do IE Be very smart and alone or dumb and have friends. Anyway I got a challenge with a list of things to do for the rest of the night and I had to pick one. So I picked having someone draw a mustache and glasses on me with make up. My poor mother in law just about died when she saw my make-up. She kept saying..."This is it! I am so disappointed." It was so funny. All my make up is pretty flesh colored so it looks "barely there" if I ever wear it. So there was nothing to really draw a good face so the poor woman broke out her own lip stick...



Grandma did good huh? We all had so much fun and it truly was funtastic. The kids loved every minute and although we did not get to bowl I think it was worth it.

No comments: