Family

Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

DANGER! Warning: Detour Ahead!

Thursday was a hard day in the life of a Bagshaw here. Spencer was laid off. I worked that day so when I came home and saw him I thought someone had died. Spencer is an amazing man and I am sure that this will only strengthen us. I mean really Spencer is AMAZING. You want to hear something...he gets laid off, comes home and remembers a job he heard about at school, gets online and applies...AMAZING! Anyway we are not all that worried, not braggin' or nothing but with the extra income, we decided and did double our fast offerings the last two months and never missed paying our tithing. We keep the Lord first in finances that is the ONLY way to live. I told Spencer we have been good to God so he will be good to us. No matter how this all turns out, He will take care of us. We would like to ask for a few extra prayers, really that is all we need. For some reason (ie the Lord told me) I had this desire to restock our food storage the last month so that is a blessing. We really are ok. Just pray. We love you all and we hope this detour is short and that with Spencer graduating,

we will see the clouds part and rain pour down upon us!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you have to go through this. We understand COMPLETELY. Keep your faith . . . everything works out if you put first things first.

Unknown said...

I love you!! You better ask for help if you need it. We are here for you, don't you forget it.

Megan said...

Wow - We'll keep prayers headed your way. Way to go on having such a positive attitude about the entire situation. :) You are such a great example! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! We miss you guys so much.